Change Desktop opens your Desktop to all new possibilities. Unlike the System desktop changer, you can mix and match any iPhoto album, Aperture album, folder or single image to display on your Desktop.
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Choose from more than ten effects to use when transitioning to a new image.
- Native Spaces support: Display a separate image for each Space.
- Changes your Desktop at a specified interval randomly or in alphabetic sequence.
- Integrated support for iPhoto, Aperture and an unlimited number of standalone images or folders.
- Automatically coalesces images from any supported source, including other Change Desktop image collections.
- Additions and removals to folders, iPhoto, and Aperture are noticed automatically and made available immediately.
- Smart Fit image placement that chooses the best position for each image and each display.
- Smart background color that analyzes each image to find a complementary color.
- Option to change image when displays wake from sleep.
- Hot Key support so you can change your Desktop from any application.
- Independent settings for all displays.
- Due to a bug in OS X, the translucent menu bar will not update properly when Change Desktop is running.
- Due to a bug in OS X, the Page Curl transition may appear "broken" on large displays (1600x1200+)
This page was last updated on
Wednesday, 09-Nov-2011 12:57:01 PST
Copyright © Brian Bergstrand 2014
Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, Mac OS, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc.
All other logos are trademarks of their respective owners.